cocoon-users mailing list archives

From frankfurt...@juwimm.de
Subject Re: Access denied to .htc file
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:16:03 GMT
hi jeff,

yes, you have to specify something in the sitemap ;o)

-- snippet --
<map:match pattern="support/*.htc">
   <map:read src="support/{1}.htc" type="resource"/>
</map:match>
-- snippet --

where resource is defined within your sitemap, up near the top within the
map:readers element:

-- snippet --
<map:readers default="resource">
<map:reader logger="sitemap.reader.resource" name="resource" pool-size="32"
src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader"/>
</map:readers>
-- snippet --

for more, take a look here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg27614.html