cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adriano Smith <orosm...@sify.com>
Subject Re: Post automatically
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:36:25 GMT
well i guess u r right....im stuck...

This is the actual problem:
Im trying to modify the cocoon webmail application developed by Bernhard huber.

The only difference being...the first page login.xml. In the existing application input boxes
are used to accept username and password. the file login.xml has many fields which are posted
to mail.xsp when submit button is clicked.

in my application the user name and password are passed through url parameters. the requirement
is to
1) Read user name and password.
2) Post parameters to mail.xsp which is a generator under another pipeline matching mail/mail.wml.
3) The final output shud be in text form.

Quoting  DHohls@csir.co.za: