cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@soociety.com>
Subject RE: CachingURICoplet versus URICoplet and Refresh
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:41:27 GMT
Thanks Carsten,

I profit you are here for a last question, same subject :

In CachingURI i develop coplets without trouble outside portal and know
my links will be transfomed to events.

In URI coplets i find the only solution is to set copletData/attributes
via cl:link or bookmark and use them in generator/transformer etc... Is
this right or there is some other way?

Regards,

Phil