cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thierry BARUSTA <tbaru...@cvf.fr>
Subject Problem building own app as war: 'xslt' is not defined for 'transform'
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:13:27 GMT
Hello!

I've a "sub cocoon app" under the one given with cocoon 2.1.5 (docs and
samples). It works fine when runned as a standalone demo (./cocoon.sh
servlet)
Then I tried to compile it as a webapp for tomcat-5.0.19 and when I try
to access the service I get a:

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type
'xslt' is not defined for 'transform'

I've read in an old thread that compiling the sitemap might help. What
does it mean?
There are also big chances also that I haven't created my webapp the
right way.

In the big lines:
-removing all the unessessary targets
-excluding unessessary blocks
-copying my sitemap.xmap
-adding my files (just one XSLT)
-editing the webapp-buid.xml

Is there any clear documents about building your own app as a webapp. I
haven't found anything yet.

Any help would be very appreciated and when I get this working I would
gladly write How to explaning my task!

Thank you very much in advance!

/Thierry BARUSTA