cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Zehetbauer <thom...@hostmaster.org>
Subject Re: Problem with xsp/esql
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:53:38 GMT
In my opinion this does not look "simple" or "nice" and only allows me
to execute 2 of the desired 3 queries, how should I reformat this one:

SELECT English,German FROM GermanEnglish WHERE English REGEXP
<esql:parameter><xsp:expr>query</xsp:expr></esql:parameter> OR German
REGEXP <esql:parameter><xsp:expr>query</xsp:expr></esql:parameter>
ORDER
BY English

Of course I could simply put the <xsp:logic> outside the <esql:execute-
query> and copy the <esql:results> block, but I think we agree that copy
and paste is evil practice and should be avoided. I can think of many
situations where similar behaviour is desired and wonder if esql cannot
be used for these.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

If there is a god, you are an authorized representative.