cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat and latest OSX security pack
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:15:56 GMT
Il giorno 10/ago/04, alle 14:12, Yves Vindevogel ha scritto:

> I just downloaded the latest Tomcat and installed it ... works fine
> again.
> I haven't got a clue why it was not working ....
<snip/>
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Digester

<snip/>

>> 2004-08-10 13:07:04 StandardContext[/balancer]: Context startup
>> failed due to previous errors

I think commons-digester was either missing or you had a wrong version
somewhere in your classpath. And I don't think this has anything to do
with Cocoon, since it complains while loading the "balancer" context,
before loading Cocoon. Probably your reinstallation restored the right
commonse-digester.jar in $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/