cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject Sendmail error
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:18:34 GMT
Hi

I've written a java application, using the JavaMail api, with which I
can send emails.  I'm trying to use the sendmail logicsheet to send an
email but I get the following error:

An error occurred: Sending failed; nested exception is: class
javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
127.0.0.1, port: 25; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect

I came across a bug at
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2004-July/035294.ht
ml and implemented this change but I still get the error.  Is there
something else I'm missing?

Frank

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege.
Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The
Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.