cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject CForms: finding the id of a deleted row in a repeater
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:34:44 GMT
Hello,

I have a repeater and I want to do some javascript "post processing" after
deleting a row.
So all I need is the id of the deleted row (possibly more than one row).

Is there a way to retrieve the id in the model when listening to the
"on-activate" event of the "delete-rows" repeater-action?
At his point, I can list all id's of the repeater which are not deleted, so
I could do my own administration if everything else fails.

Or in the binding (in <fb:on-bind>)? It appears that I cannot add javascript
in <fb:on-delete-row>. I can assign an attribute in <fb:on-delete-row> and
then process it in <fb:on-bind> but that results in some weird behaviour
(row is deleted, row is added, row is deleted and processed as expected).

May be I missed something trivial.

Thanks

Hugo Burm