cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Linking SQL Transformer and XSL Transformer
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:27:20 GMT
Matt

When you say "The requests are correctly generated"
do you mean the SQL is in the right XML wrappers and
format to be processed by the SQL transformer... if so,
then the problem might lie with your query itself.  Also
check the logs to see if any error is being reported there.

Derek

>>> mattaios@pasteur.fr 2004/07/22 10:28:52 AM >>>
Hello!

Thanks for your answer.

Here's my code :
(in reqparam.xsl)

<!-- i fetch the xml data necessary to generate the request-->
<xsl:for-each select="/requetes/requetesparam/requete[@id= $noreq]">

            <sql:execute-query>
         <sql:query>

<!-- I call the template that generates the request -->
        <xsl:call-template name="reqpred"/>

</sql:query>
          </sql:execute-query>

      </xsl:for-each>

and here's my pipeline:

<map:match pattern="reqparam">
        <map:generate src="requetes.xml" />

        <map:transform src="reqparam.xsl"/>

         <map:transform type="sql">
        <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="syb"/>
        <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
        <map:parameter name="clob-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
        </map:transform>
       <map:transform src="stylesheets/sql2html.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize/>
       </map:match>

The requests are correctly generated, but i can't have them executed,
(so i can't display the data their execution must retrieve).

Is anything wrong?

Thank you!!!

Matt

PS : Is it possible to use the ESQL taglib in a XSL stylesheet?
         I've read that esql was only for XSPs...

believed to be clean.