cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Linking SQL Transformer and XSL Transformer
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:03:37 GMT
Matt

The pipeline concept seems OK, but
the XSL looks a little complex to me...

can you not just have something like:

<xsl:stylesheet
  version="1.0"
  xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"

<xsl:template match="my-sql-stuff">
  <sql:execute-query>
  </sql:execute-query>
</xsl:template>

Derek

>>> mattaios@pasteur.fr 2004/07/22 09:52:32 AM >>>

Hello!

I'm currently trying to display sql request results in dropdown menus
.

I think i must have three Transformers in my pipeline:

- I generate the requests from an XMl file through an XSL Transformer
- Then I try to execute the generated requests through an SQL
Transformer
- Then I must rearrange the  results '  presentation with another XSL
Transformer

Is that correct ?

(As for now, the problem must be I don't manage to generate the <sql:
...> tags so that they can be read by the transformer :
I' ve tried this way :
          <xsl:element name="sql:execute-query">
         <xsl:attribute name="xmlns:sql"
namespace="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"/>)