cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Midlets: It works!
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:47:56 GMT
Alexander

I'll put the info on; but being a Wiki site, anyone can
update and make improvements!

I take it from your reply that your site is not open
to viewing - I do not want to do a project like this
myself (yet) but it would be great to demo to colleagues
(and possibly clients) to show that this type of approach
*can* be done and *does* work.

Thanks
Derek

>>> alexander.beening@sta.ad 2004/07/21 09:37:48 AM >>>
Hi, Derek

I am happy to see that other people found this info useful. To answer
your questions:

1.
No problem at all and thanks a lot for the offer. I am new to the Wiki,

so if you could place it there, we save time. On the other hand, I am
improving the solution and certainly I'll have a more exhaustive
documentation on this item in the future, is it possible that I can
update the info later myself?

2.
For more info on how to develop under J2ME, take a look at
http://java.sun.com/j2me/download.html and the site
http://developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/newsandevents/latestnews/newsnov03/p_news114.jsp

For my P800 and other mobile phones we use the J2ME SDK version 1.1 of

Sony/Ericsson in Borland JBuilder 9

Other questions? I'll be glad to share experiences with you.
Alexander

Derek Hohls wrote:

>Alexander
>
>Thanks for sharing this!
>
>1 - any objections to adding this to the Wiki?
>(I don't mind doing it on your behalf)
>2 - is there a public site for this?  I have  a P800
>and it would be really cool to see Cocoon in
>action this way!
>
>Derek

believed to be clean.