cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Transforming a JXTemplate BEFORE running it through the jx generator?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:57:07 GMT
Not sure why you need the JXTemplate transformer here?
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/templatetransformer.html

I think the original reply pointing out the grammar
error should have solved the problem.

OTOH, the JXTemplate Generator is very useful and documented
in:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/jxtemplate.html

Derek

PS The state/organisation of the cocoon documentation is
an "ongoing issue"... see any of the archives!!

>>> tn@marcello.no 2004/07/13 09:46:40 AM >>>
Thanks.
Using the jxtemplateTransformer was, of course, exactly what I needed.

I do find it strange, however, that this is mentioned nowhere in the
cocoon documentation -> Transformers?

regards,
ThomasN

Upayavira wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
>
>> Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson wrote:
>>
>>>     <!-- The final jx generator operation: -->
>>>     <map:match pattern="*.xml">
>>>            <map:generate src="cocoon:/preTransform*" type="jx"/>

>> Make that instead:
>>
>>              <map:generate src="cocoon:/preTransform{1}"
type="jx"/>

>>>            <map:serialize type="html"/>
>>>         </map:match>
>>>

>>> What am I missing or misunderstanding? :)
>>

>> A backreference to the matched substring ;-).
>>
> Or use the jxTemplateTransformer?
>
> Upayavira

believed to be clean.