cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: WIKI - better editing help
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:12:20 GMT
Agreed - lets use the "old" pages as a model for that;
there are lots of issue generic to all wikis that can easily
be applied.

Derek

>>> crossley@apache.org 2004/07/10 10:01:40 AM >>>
Derek Hohls wrote:
> The old JSPWiki editing page template used to have
> quite extensive help on the editing markup commands;
> the new Wiki is a little on the brief side - any chance of
> upgrading the page so that more help on formatting is
> displayed on the editing page?

It can be, but it is higher up in the wiki-farm and
seems to need code hackery. Another thing that might
need to wait until Moin-1.2 upgrade. Perhaps it will be
fixed anyway in that (or easily editable), because it
seems something that is obviously required.

Despite that, we probably need our own "Edit Procedure" page
to encourage people to use sensible page names and various
other hints.

--
David Crossley

believed to be clean.