cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: New wiki - impressions?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:23:49 GMT
David

I think there have been a lot of suggestions
that are "constructive" in the sense that they suggest
what needs to be changed.  Unfortunately most
of us are only familiar with what was possible in
JPSwiki and not necessarily "moinmoin".  I am
sure this will improve over time; hopefully we
can establish a good identity for the wiki - no reason
it cannot be become the "flagship" for the Apache
suite.

Derek

>>> crossley@apache.org 2004/07/05 02:56:45 PM >>>
Jan Hoskens wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Stephan Michels wrote:
> >
> >>I miss the navigation panel on the left side
> >
> >Me too, but i don't think that we can have one
> >(i could be wrong).
> >
> It's possible, look at: http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket
> You'll find a leftsidebar there and probably some more interesting
> things on that wiki concerning layouting.

Great, someone with a constructive comment.

Please determine the configuration entries and we will
add them to the Cocoon config.

--
David Crossley

believed to be clean.