cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: SVG to JPEG/PNG conversion problems
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 10:28:17 GMT
Sebastian

If you do a view source on the SVG, is it technically
correct...?  Remember Cocoon relies on Batik to
create the JPEG or PNG.  I have not had the problems
you describe, but maybe if you post some samples we
can try and reproduce them - if they are bugs with
Batik, we need to report them to that project.

Derek

>>> Sebastien.Gabel@edag.de 2004/07/05 11:28:29 AM >>>
Hello,
I'm having problems getting the SVG serializer to correctly display my
SVG
graphics as JPEG or PNG.
the conversion as a whole goes OK, but many text fields don't display,
font
sizes and alignements are out and so on.....Moreover, there are no
reported
errors...
I'm currently using Cocoon 1.5.1 with JDK 1.4.2 on my workplace
The worst is I have the same Cocoon and JDK configuration on my own PC
and
all is correctly  displayed (i.e :  SVG to JPEG and SVG to PNG) as I
want.

What do I need to do to fix this?? Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,

Sebastien

believed to be clean.