cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: New wiki - impressions?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 10:25:21 GMT
Yes, the layout needs redoing; we need customizable
menus down the left side please - remember we have
a  landscape layout.

The highlight of code snippets inside of the text is
annoying and distracting.

The "numbering" of sections is very artificial; what is
wrong with "large" fonts for higher level heading and
and smaller ones for lower levels.

Colors need altering to fit the Cocoon theme...

And where are all the uploaded files... I hope this is a
conversion delay?

Derek

PS Oh yes, maybe its just my screen, some of the useful
buttons (all very tiny!!) get hidden behind the top 'blue box'
menu unless I make my browser window veeerrryyy wide.

PPS But thank the stars we at last have a print option!!!

>>> agallardo@agssa.net 2004/07/05 11:31:12 AM >>>
Leszek Gawron dijo:
> Derek Hohls wrote:
>
>> Is it just me, or does anyone else feel
>> the new wiki is a major step down from
>> what we had before.... even the feather
>> goes the opposite way!
> Why is that? MoinMoin is rich of features so please give us at least
one
> example of what you do not like.

Perhpas the layout is not as good as our old layout. I know it is
customizable.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

believed to be clean.