cocoon-users mailing list archives

From bu...@t-online.de (Sebastian Gnoyke)
Subject Portal+Woody memory problem
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:47:14 GMT
Hi to all,

it showed that there might be a problem with the use of Woody-Coplets
(CForms). I built a portal with the aid of the Portal-Engine which
consists of 3 navigation tiers. The last navigation tier is a Tab-groin.
There are Coplets in which different Forms with Woody are realized in the
Content of the individual Tabs in each case.

And now the problem: with the aid of the program JProb I found out that
the allocated memory is not disassembled anywhere correctly. Only to
control through that the Tabs, memory is allocated more and more and not
cleared anymore. I presume, that while working the Tabs the contents of
the Coplets are always reloaded and this enormous memory consumption
arises through that.

Can anyone help me please?

Seb

--
Erstellt mit M2, Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/m2/