cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: CForms Binding to XML file sample
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 08:48:08 GMT

    Joerg> I would not see the behaviour of the binding as a problem,
    Joerg> only the result of having not unique ids. I think that was
    Joerg> let out with intent. It's up to you to do it either after
    Joerg> form processing or in the binding itself. There is a
    Joerg> fb:javascript where you can code id generation for
    Joerg> example.

How?
In:

    <fb:on-insert-row>
      <!-- The insert-node element contains a piece of template XML to be
      inserted for new rows. Alternatively, you could also add a "src"
      attribute on the insert-node element pointing to an external source
      to retrieve the template from. -->
      <fb:insert-node>
        <!-- template inserted by the binding for new rows (mapping new nodes) -->
        <event xmlns="http://colina.demon.co.uk/onevoice/events" id="" date="" time=""
finish-at="" suppress-recurring="">
          <title/><location/>
        </event>
      </fb:insert-node>
    </fb:on-insert-row>

I can't code an fb:javascript element as the value of the id
attribute.
So where does it fit in?
--
Colin Paul Adams