cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Request headers
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:09:05 GMT

    Colin> I see there are selectors for the request parameters and
    Colin> the request attributes, but not the request headers.

    Colin> Would it be possible to select on the request headers, on
    Colin> the Accept header, for instance?

Oh. I see there IS a header selector after all (but it's not listed in
the user manual in the contents part of the selectors page - just in
the main text.

But further thought makes me wonder if it is as useful as I want.

What are the semantics of map:when? I assume the test attribute will
only test against the entire string value of the header concerned,
whereas I want to check for substring containment.

(In short, I want to see if application/xhtml+xml occurs within the
Accept header).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire