cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dale Christ <grosserh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HSQLDB problems
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:15:21 GMT
Jason--

Sounds like you need to build from a source version of Lenya.  By
default Lenya uses the same port as HSQLDB (9002 iirc).  I did
something similar home, and I changed my build.properties file to a
new port (19002 iirc).

Here is a link to install Lenya from source:
http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/installation/source_version.html

HTH

--Dale