cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject exception handling using map:handle-errors
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:02:26 GMT
Hi,

I would like to print the full DOM (or SAX) tree back to the browser in
a map:handle-errors section. Is this possible? I have various custom
transformers doing DOM manipulation, if one of them bums out it would be
nice to see just how far the DOM got modified.

I could maybe have my own exception object that contains the document
and print it out in a custom serializer? Or is there an easier way?

I can log all this to file ofcourse but throwing it back to the browser
is in my case more desirable

Any thoughts ?
Jorg