cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@jouve.fr>
Subject Re: Accessing authentication/ID through JX Generator
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:07:39 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:
> ng
>
> You say:
> "Notice the authentication action, without it ID will not be
> available."
>
> What you can also do is store the userID in the session context
> at the point of login; its then available even when the
>  <map:act type="auth-protect"> is not used. The only trick
> is to remember to "reset" it when the logout is called...

Hi Derek,

Why not just forgetting this attribute ?
All attributes stored in the session are removed when the session is
killed, or am I forgetting something ?

The logout action kills the session, as far as I know. I'm using this
feature to do some cleaning whith a "session-expiration-aware" attribute.

--
Olivier