cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: OGC WMS + WFS Geographic Generators
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:24:00 GMT
Norman Barker wrote:

> Luca Morandini wrote:
>
> I will get Geoid from CVS, and contribute to that (I might need some
> help making my code suitable for the
> pedigree of an Apache project though :-) ).

Do you mind terribly a bit of co-ordination ?

I mean, since Jorg Heymans seems to be willing to contribute, and I'm
looking forward to a relatively quiet August (don't know about David
Crossley's schedule though), we may collectively design a solution under
the Geoid umbrella.

> Again if anyone wants to help me, then give me a mail.  I think the WFS
> generator should be very quick to do.

Hmmm... maybe a SLDTransformer to, say, SVG could be in the cards as well.

Regards,