cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hartwig <t.hartwig.n...@crapoud.com>
Subject Re: sendmail nullpointerexception
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:55:43 GMT
After some searching I have found my problem in Lenya which is not
prepared for sending and does not include the library by default:
cocoon-mail-block.jar

But now it comes to an other problem. I do the tests now with the mail
example of the standard cocoon distribution:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/blocks/mail/sendmail

Here only one type of action does work well: "old action". The other two
just raise the error "Not yet supported".
I'm wondering about this since, in the Wiki the "logicsheet" action
seems to be the prioritized method.

Regards
Thomas