cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hartwig <t.hartwig.n...@crapoud.com>
Subject sendmail nullpointerexception
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:24:49 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to use the sendmail feature like described in
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RecipeXSPSendMailExample, but it fails
with an exception. I'm using 2.1.5 and try to set it up within the Lenya
application. Jars are all placed.

The error occurs if I submit the default form. I use following pipeline:

         <map:pipeline>
             <map:match pattern="*/sendmailform">
                 <map:read mime-type="text/html"
src="sendmail/sendmailform.xhtml"/>
             </map:match>
             <map:match pattern="">
                 <map:redirect-to uri="sendmailform"/>
             </map:match>
             <map:match pattern="*/send-a-mail">
                 <map:generate src="sendmail/sendmail.xsp"
type="serverpages"/>
                 <map:serialize/>
             </map:match>
         </map:pipeline>

The error itself:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not transform
resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/sendmail.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler

cause: java.lang.NullPointerException
[...]
	at
org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.ResourceSource.getInputStream(ResourceSource.java:97)
	at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.sourceToSAX(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:363)
	at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndValidity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:276)
	... 87 more

Thanks for any suggestions
Thomas