cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dirk Gronert <u15...@hs-harz.de>
Subject Re: best place to store information
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 12:12:47 GMT
Lionel Crine wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have to store some information about the users in my application.
>
> Today, I store them into the session object
> (org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context) using a custom action.
>
> I think, there are other ways to do that and I need some advices to
> manage this information.
>
> Am I doing the right thing ? Is there another way to do that (I saw the
> sessiontransformer)?

You are right! You have the possibility to use the SessionTransformer.

But there is also another way using the SessionAttributeOutputModule.
With the help this output-modul you can store something in a
session-attribut. I found no special documentation, only the
java-source-code!

i hope i could give you a little help!

Dirk