cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: Show/Hide Widgets
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:37:31 GMT
Hello everyone
Thanks for the answers, and the paths to solutions

I went through Tim Larson's explanation, and GUI model that really give
great ground for dynamic implementation, but also come with a certain
complexity that I beleive would take me more time to overcome, and I don't
necessarely need so much freedom in the definition since my definition file
is fixed (I have a fixed number of widgets).
But it gave me the idea to simply generate my CForms with complete
Definition file, and then do the selection of what I want or don't want to
show by XSLT processing the template file.

if anybody knows if this will be problematic, Warn me before the useless
work is done ;)
Thanks for the thoughts.

Tibor