cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephane Delort" <Stephane.Del...@edag.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: cforms : retrieve multiplevaluefield
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:00:49 GMT

My datatype is String for both MVF.

I would have writen something like :

// this is ok
cocoon.request.setAttribute("myForm", form.getWidget());
var reqAttf = cocoon.request.getAttribute("myForm");

var myMVFWidget  = reqAttf.lookupWidget("myMVF");

// this does not work and is still a mystery for me (the cats seems to be
not allowed in javascript)
Array myArray = (Array) myMFVWidget.getValue();

Stephane