cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephane Delort" <Stephane.Del...@edag.de>
Subject SVG to JPEG/PNG conversion problems
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 11:56:23 GMT
Hello,
I'm having problems getting the SVG serializer to correctly display my SVG
graphics as JPEG or PNG.
the conversion as a whole goes OK, but many text fields don't display, font
sizes and alignements are out and so on.....Moreover, there are no reported
errors...
I'm currently using Cocoon 1.5.1 with JDK 1.4.2 on my workplace
The worst is I have the same Cocoon and JDK configuration on my own PC and
all is correctly  displayed (i.e :  SVG to JPEG and SVG to PNG) as I want.

What do I need to do to fix this kind of problem ?? Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,

Sebastien.