cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dho...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: binding twice
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:45:28 GMT
Sorry forgot to copy the exception:

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to create
xpath node[1]; Factory could not create a child node for path:
/data/Set[1]/node[1]

The other was indeed the binding logging; but just don't get why the
binding wants to insert a new node since there is no change at all

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt
SOFICO NV Belgium.

Marc Portier <mpo@outerthought.org>
29/07/2004 12:04
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: binding twice

Gunter D'Hondt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a strange problem with repeater binding. I'm doing the
following:

why do you find this to be an error?

> // the following error occurs:
> InsertNodeJXPathBinding: done registered factory for inserting node --
> InsertNodeJXPathBinding [for nested template]
> InsertNodeJXPathBinding$1: InsertNode jxpath factory executed for
index.0

this appears to be just a transcript of the logging?
-marc=