cocoon-users mailing list archives

From will.durr...@digitalsteps.com
Subject Where to resolve an XPath query?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:27:11 GMT
Can someone point me in the right direction, what I want to do is have a
user select a row in a table row and to then display all relevant xml data
in a subsequent view page. Once I've got the row id selected where does
the XPath query go to handle returning the correct element data to the
view page? Within a binding document I've tried to bind output fields to a
dynamic XPath query using a JXTemplate expression but this doesn't work.
Is this the correct approach or should I be resolving the XPath within the
flowscript somehow?

Thanks

Will