cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject [cforms] Dynamically populating repeater rows
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:54:09 GMT
Hi,

I have a repeater whose row content needs to vary depending on the
value of a selection list. The content for the selection list is
determined using the jxpath-flow method from a bean that is passed to
the form model. I would like to be able to use this same bean to
populate the contents of the case elements in my repeater. So my
question is, is there something similar to the jxpath-flow selection
list for repeaters?

I suppose an alternative would be to use the same bean in the form
template along with the JXTemplate transformer to populate my union
with the required widgets. Somehow this seems like the wrong way to
approach the problem, but I am not sure if or why it might be wrong.

Apologies in advance if I have missed something, but I haven't found
anything wholly relevant in the docs, list archives or wiki.

Solutions or ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Robin