cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: New wiki - impressions?
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:22:30 GMT
On 05 Jul 2004, at 13:39, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Upayavira
>
> So are you saying "tough, we have to fit into some
> Apache 'corporate image' ?!"... ah, I already miss the
> wild free days of the "Independant Cocoon Wiki" -
> maybe a small group of rebels will start a new, hidden
> site somewhere on the far side of the world...

I've been operating the previous Cocoon Wiki on my own since August
2002, and I would advise folks strongly *not* to run a somewhat public
resource on a piece of software you're not fully acquainted with. That
wasn't the case with JSPWiki, and hopefully, there's enough
MoinMoin-ees on the ASF infrastructure team to not fall into the same
trap again.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org