cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Site navigation and cocoon pipelines, help!
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:17:48 GMT
Thanks for replying.

This sounds very interesting. I'll note this for further investigation. For
the moment I've solved my problem with a simple javascript: I changed <a
href="#top"> into <a href="" onclick="javascript:scroll(0,0)">

This does exactly what I want AND it's clientside, so I don't have to do the
entire pipeline processing.

Bye, Helma