cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject Site navigation and cocoon pipelines, help!
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 09:42:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm running around in circles here and cannot think of an elegant solution.
I hope someone can help.

Situation:

my project is all in a subdirectory with subsitemap of /cocoon under Tomcat.
In fact I renamed /cocoon to /ROOT so my project's homepage is under
http://localhost:8080/myproject/.

I cannot use relative urls to the various pages, since I have a menubar on
each page, and I also don't want to include the full directorypath
(including the projectname). So I added a baseurl tag to the html-output.

I now run into the problem that I cannot get a <a href="#top"> working. It
either goes to <baseurl>/#top or to <original url>/#top but with an error
that there is no pipeline for this url.

Who knows an elegant solution?

Bye, Helma