cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rotan Hanrahan" <Rotan.Hanra...@MobileAware.com>
Subject W3C holds content adaptation workshop, Oct 04, of interest to Cocoon
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:46:27 GMT
As Cocoon has a significant role in the adaptation of Web content, I am bringing to the attention
of Cocoon developers that W3C is co-hosting a (free) workshop on Metadata for Content Adaptation.
The venue is Dublin in October 2004. Spaces are limited. For details, see the W3C home page
at w3.org, under "Workshops".

Please don't cross-post this, but if there's someone in particular who would appreciate this
workshop, please forward the message.

Regards,
---Rotan.
Workshop co-Chair.