cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: OJB + postgresql + "autoincrement"
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:56:41 GMT
I tried to do it in this way: (using broker) but still no luck. I think
the problem is in sequencemanager or something like that. If I change
it to something else, it will do "CALL IDENTITY" to database.. As far
as I know, that nextval sequencer should do the same thing but for
postgresql and using sequences...

Any ideas?

- Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *