cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: WIKI - strange link formats?
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:11:38 GMT
I've been playing with these two examples. If you use
[:Embedding_SVG_Fonts], MoinMoin will create a link to a page called
Embedding_5fSVG_5fFonts, and it will appear in the browser title as the
name you want: Embedding_SVG_Fonts.

The problem is that the existing pages have been ported from the old
wiki as Embedding_25SVG_25Fonts, hence the % sign in page title. It
seems the content needs to be moved over to a new page with the correct
name:

i.e. move content from
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Embedding_25SVG_25Fonts
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Embedding_5fSVG_5fFonts

Then it will appear the way you want to see it with _, not %.

Mark