cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: map:redirect-to...
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:14:29 GMT

Hey John,

The test the action is performing is actually to see whether an email
verification string is the same as what's in the backend database.  In other
words, somebody clicks a link in her email to complete registration by
verifying her email address and this action checks the random string in in
the link (a request param) against what's in the db.  That's all. :-)

But again the weird thing is that it works when I use HTTP redirects, so
doesn't that make the action moot to discuss?  The action code is actually
pretty simple and hasn't been changed in a long time, so it *seems* like
that wouldn't be the problem.

Btw, when you mentioned the action possibly failing, did you mean the test
it performs failing or did you mean some type of Exception being thrown from
it?

Thanks again,

Sonny