cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: best place to store information : another question
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:28:45 GMT
Lionel,

You could come up with a script that collected input data on the command
line from the installing client and have it use XSL to update the sitemap
for the user. I've done that for XML config files on other projects and
folks seem to like it. They don't have to hunt through the XML and you can
do any sanity checking you feel is necessary. But maybe that is overkill for
your needs.

If you don't need the config data to get Cocoon running...then you could
collect the data via a form on your initial page and have Cocoon to edit
it's own sitemap using SourceWritingTransformer  :^)

Just an idea,
Steve