cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christina" <lechael...@hotmail.com>
Subject [CForm]widgets don't work with session?
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:04:10 GMT
I tried to fetch data from session in the validation sricpt of widgets. But it doesn't not
work.
Did I do something wrong or widgets are defined this way?
Here is the code which is working in flow, but it does't work in widgets. the error message
is that "authContext is null"

 var contextMan = cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.ContextManager.ROLE);
 var authContext = contextMan.getContext("authentication");
 var userNameFrag = authContext.getXML("/authentication/user_name");

Thank you for your information!