cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Load Cocoon servers
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:21:35 GMT
Well, we would start out with one server (the DL described)
When the app is succesful for my client, the second server can be
bought.
That would immediatly split up webserver and database server

Users: 10 simultaniously running pages of 30K.  That's a strict minimum.
But that should never give a problem, right

The DB is not an issue.  I will build XML files from the tables on
regular bases.
So, reports and such (which is 90% of the app) are coming from xml and
not from db.