cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matt Rich <matta...@pasteur.fr>
Subject Re: Linking SQL Transformer and XSL Transformer
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:37:03 GMT
Hello Derek

Le 22 juil. 04, à 11:27, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> Matt
>
> When you say "The requests are correctly generated"
> do you mean the SQL is in the right XML wrappers and
> format to be processed by the SQL transformer...

No, that's precisely that I can't have the wrappers appear
that's why I wanted to generate them with <xsl:element...>

The query itself is correct when tested directly on the database

How shall I make the request visible for the SQL Transformer
after the first XSL Transformation?

I thank you for being so helpful!!

Matt