cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GSchu...@commerce.state.wi.us>
Subject correct url - wrong page
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:50:22 GMT
We are having a problem with Cocoon based web site http://commerce.wi.gov in
which are users go to one URL but they are delivered an entirely different
web page.

Apache 2.0.49, Tomcat 5.0.18, Windows 2000 server. I have Cocoon in Tomcat
webapps and have set Cocoon as the root context in Tomcat. I have attached
the following if it helps:

Cocoon sitemap file
   <<sitemap.xmap>>

Subsitemap file example
 <<sitemap.xmap>>

Apache workers.properties file
 <<workers2.properties>>

Tomcat server.xml
 <<server.xml>>

I tried for looking for this type of problem on the wiki but came up empty.
I have made changes to the cocoon.xconf file, having changed the values for
transient-store as such

  <transient-store logger="core.store.transient">
     <parameter name="maxobjects" value="6000"/>
     <parameter name="use-persistent-cache" value="false"/>
  </transient-store>

and generic store as such

  <store logger="core.store">
     <parameter name="maxobjects" value="6000"/>
  </store>

The rest of the cocoon.xconf is same as the default.

Can someone point me in the right direction to solve this problem.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI