cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spring Petstore new version
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:19:55 GMT
Il giorno 07/lug/04, alle 19:39, Christian Rosenberger ha scritto:

> Maybe someone will do a sample with JDO or with EJB, but at the
> moment, this is the only example for enterprise apps with Cocoon.

There is support for OJB in the CVS of Spring and it will be included
in the next release. So someone familiar with OJB might add the
necessary support to the Petstore. This would allow us to distribute it
together with Cocoon, which is not possible now due to Hibernate's
license.

> Maybe the one, who will do another showcase, should use the current
> J2EE 1.4 Adventure Builder Example instead of the Petstore.

I am not familiar with this example. Maybe I'll have a look at it soon.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/