cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is running Cocoon on Tomcat 5 advisable?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:53:17 GMT
I'm running a production site under Tomcat 5 with Cocoon 2.1.4 and it
seems fine.  The only problem I've had is that on two separate
occasions Tomcat (or Cocoon or something) started serving a simple
blank page with only a body tag.

Don't know what caused this.. rebooting Tomcat fixed the problem.  It
happened again about a month later so I upped the pool sizes in
cocoon.xconf and upped the heapsize and that seems to have fixed the
problem.

Hope this helps,

- Brent

----- Original Message -----
From: David Swearingen <swearingendw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:42:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Is running Cocoon on Tomcat 5 advisable?
To: users@cocoon.apache.org

I'm running Cocoon at my hosting provider who has Tomcat 5 already
installed.  So for that reason, and to take advantage of any new
Tomcat 5 features, I'd like to run Cocoon on 5.  I just need to know
if this is recommended -- are there any problems doing this?  I
couldn't find any literature addressing this issue in a quick search.

Thanks,

David