cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Server?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:18:10 GMT
Hmmm... the documentation doesnt seem to cover passing Java objects to
a JXTemplate.  The wiki doc has a small blurb about passing "Bizdata"
and includes a sample piece of Javascript code.. but I'm not using
flow so that doesnt help.

Could someone send a quick example of passing a Java object to the
JXTemplate via the sitemap parameters?  This may work for what I'm
trying to do.

Thanks!

- Brent