cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brent Johnson <bljohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP Server?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:21:15 GMT
Aha!  I found a document in the Wiki for the JXTemplateGenerator.
What I didn't see in this doc was a way to call Java methods from this
generator/transformer (see Conal's email "This is an easy way to
define a transformation that calls Java methods.").

Any thoughts?  Is this possible and its just not covered in the Wiki
or API docs?

Thanks,

- Brent