cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthieu Richard-Molard <matta...@pasteur.fr>
Subject [c2.1.5] add tables and data to hsqldb through cocoondb.script
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:24:24 GMT
Hello!

I'm using the latest Cocoon version (2.1.5) , and I try to have my
Cocoon 2.0 programs work with it:

but i don't manage to add data to the hsqldb database
by writing "CREATE TABLE" and "INSERT" commands in the cocoondb.script
file,
  as I did with the older version

since each time i restart the cocoon servlet , the new commands are
deleted ...

Is there a way to restart hsqldb or cocoon without deleting the  added
data?
Or do I have to  write the commands in another file?

Many thanks in advance for any tip about this problem!!

Matt