cocoon-users mailing list archives

From robby.pelss...@vodafone.com
Subject RE: Problem with CSS and Cocoon 2.1
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:22:05 GMT
Try out

<link rel="stylesheet" href="default.css" mime-type="text/css"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: St├ęphane MESTRE [mailto:stephane.mestre@etu.enseeiht.fr]
Sent: 06 July, 2004 18:16
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Problem with CSS and Cocoon 2.1

Hello,

After an XSL transformation in Cocoon, I would want to apply an CSS
stylesheet on the XHTML document.

The style is not apply in the Cocoon's XHTML generate document but if I use
my XML development environment (Cooktop), the result is correct and the
document's style is good.

I tried several solutions and it was never good.

    In the XHTML document :
    Relative path :    <link  rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="default.css"/>
    Absolute path :   <link  rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="C:/ ...
/default.css"/>

    In the header of XSL stylesheet :
    Absolute path :   <?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="C:/ ...
/default.css"?>
    Relative path :    <?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="default.css"?>

Thank you for your help

             St├ęphane MESTRE
                    ENSEEIHT
   <mailto:stephane.mestre@etu.enseeiht.fr> stephane.mestre@etu.enseeiht.fr